Thursday, October 11, 2007

Violated?

So I just got up to walk to the bathroom, to you know, go to the bathroom.

As I turned the corner, I found myself within inches of my life. Suddenly the office transformed to the Pleistocene and I was about to be gored by a woolly rhinoceros.

She seemed to be just as scared as I.

Then I looked to my right and there was her male companion. I guess they were making their way to the watering hole or something, but he was about a third of her size.

And we made eye contact. And he looked at me. And I looked at him. And then his eyes slowly lowered to my chest.

To my waist.

Legs.

Back up to my eyes again.

"Hey."

It speaks?

Standing at the urinal (for some reason, I had a momentary random thought about how urinals should definately have rearview mirrors), I realized that was no woolly rhino.

No no. That was a very oddly shaped large woman with wild hair dressed in a grey pantsuit.

And her male friend?

OMG.

Thats the last time I get up from my desk without putting my pants back on.