Sunday, November 4, 2007

I'm not the only one?


courtesy of http://xkcd.com/337/.

Thoughts are strange. Indeed. This isn't the first time I've posted about the occurance of seemingly unmentionable passings of the mind.

I hadn't even remembered that I do this until TJ sent me the link this morning.

It happens when I'm driving and someone does something to make my inner road rage seethe from the tips of my hair...So if this guy slams on his breaks and gets out, I'm breaking his knees with a swift mule kick of my driver side door

When I'm dining in a fine restaurant, I'll scan the room for any object that, when launched from my siege weapon-like catapult of a right arm, could cause heavy cranial damage. Should...you know...terrorists break in heaving hand grenades and spraying the room with armor piercing rounds.

The point is, always have a plan. Always. You never know when those strangers around you will reveal that they are really pirates with lasers and everything. Ninjas rule.